Re: old member revisiting

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 02:16:59 EST

I bought them from fred smith out of the MP catalog. The pn's are
different for both 2 and 4wd. I assume this is due to the steering,
afterall isn't the steering setup on teh 4wd non-rack and pinion, I know
the 2wd is R&Pinion. Walt felix, you must know this you are our premag 4wd
guru. I would assume teh manifolds would be the same for production
reasons, but the ypipe is different to account for the rest of the sytem.
I don't know if this helps or not...

Chris