Re: R & D PERFORMANCE RIPOFF

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 20:11:28 EST

In a message dated 1/25/00 12:05:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
martindtjr@home.com writes:

<< Personnally I wouldn't deal with Patrick from R & D performance. He
 never return my money from the TB I returned to him. I sent it via UPS
 last oct and he/someone from his shop signed for it.

 The following e-mails were sent. Since Oct. 22 he has never retruned a
 E-mail or any phone calls. He did recieve the TB and sold it. WARNING to
 anyone on the list that bought a TB from Patrick in this time frame th
 TB plate is loose on the passanger side
 just open up the TB and wiggle it. I out a TB and core refund.

 In a message dated 11/6/99 12:19:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,