R & D PERFORMANCE RIPOFF

From: Martin Tolentino Jr. (martindtjr@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 03:05:12 EST

Personnally I wouldn't deal with Patrick from R & D performance. He
never return my money from the TB I returned to him. I sent it via UPS
last oct and he/someone from his shop signed for it.

The following e-mails were sent. Since Oct. 22 he has never retruned a
E-mail or any phone calls. He did recieve the TB and sold it. WARNING to
anyone on the list that bought a TB from Patrick in this time frame th
TB plate is loose on the passanger side
just open up the TB and wiggle it. I out a TB and core refund.

In a message dated 11/6/99 12:19:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,