Things that REALLY fly!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 21:38:30 EST

> > << Anyone ever hear a v12? >>
> >
> > RICEY!!!!!
> > damned lambogini's sound worse thana Chainsaw(weaker too)
> > Greg
>

> Probably has a lot to do with bore/stroke and firing
> pattern though,
> as others have suggested. I dunno if you've ever heard a Mustang with
> a Merlin V12 doing a flyby down on the deck, but it sounds
> pretty sweet. :-)

Hehehehe... a pair of Allisons on a P38 Lightning... A F4U Corsair would
definitely get the blood to a boil... Jon since you seem to be into
aircraft, I'll have to dig them out, but I got a couple of nice detailed
photos of the undercarriage of the only B-29 left flying in the world (FiFi)
on final going right over my house when I lived near Teterboro Airport.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ