Re: Trans go shift kit question

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 08:26:29 EST

Have a friend that knows cars and stuff with you to help you out... If I
didnt have a friend helping me the 10 hrs it took (20-30 degrees is not a
goot idea temp range to install these) I woulda never been able to do it...

Its fairly simple... Just have the video and valve body in the same place...
makes it much much much much... umm Easier =)

If you have an "RE" tranny, there may be an extra small metal ball that is
not shown anywhere =-) I think I put it in the right place =-) Still goin
strong anyways =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ