RE: RE: Throttle Body Mods Other Than R&D

From: Eng, Kenneth (Kenneth.Eng@dowjones.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 11:12:20 EST

Clay,

Good to hear from a fellow Boilermaker.
Ken Eng 1988 BSEE.

-----Original Message-----
From: Clay Cooke [mailto:cooke@ecn.purdue.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 1:27 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Throttle Body Mods Other Than R&D

> At QuickD Performance. www.quickd.com
>
> In fact Tony and Dan have been fixing some of the R&D TB's for the guys on
> the IndyRAM list.

Well, since I have posted here a few times, and no one really knows who I
am, I guess this is as good a time as any. HI... Im Clay Cooke, senior in
Mechanial Engineering at Purdue University. I am one of the fore mentioned
"guys on the IndyRAM list" who was the first R&D re-do to be done by
Quick D, and one of two guys that got Tony and Dan to start doing that
particular line of work... anyway.... I, unfortunatley, dont currently own
a Dakota, sorry.... :( but I do own a 1996 Indy Ram, 5.9 yada yada... with
the same stuff as most of your Daks. (if it makes any difference I plan to
buy a Dak when I graduate, probably an R/T, but if this 4.7 keeps making
me smile, I might have to get one of those) ... well, I came to this list
cuase I just cant get enough performance stuff for the Ram... plus I
figured I could probably help a bit as well..

Hope im not stepping on any toes.... :)

Clay