Re: Group Dyno 4.7 vs 5.9 here we goooooooooooooooooooo!!!

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 13:46:45 EST

Well, actually I AM begging, but no one is stepping up just yet. I'm pretty
curious to see what the 4.7 can do. It would be nice to see the 4.7 vs. the 5.9
on the same dyno so that there are no descrepancies.

I SERIOUSLY doubt it can best the mighty 5.9 though:)

For real, I would like to see some more Daks out at the dynofest. The more
people I can get the cheaper it is and so far there is only one person from the
DML that is for sure - Bernd (you da man!).

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design