No Tires(00 CC SLT+)

From: FloordYa2@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 15:17:45 EST

  With all this great snow here in MD. I went on a feild trip today to my
local tire store to see if I could get a set of snow tires. To my surprise
they said that no one makes any tires that won't mess up the anti-lock brakes
or the computer what is up with that. I understand that it will change the
accuracy of the speedo but they are saying that the engine will not run
right. And what would happen to the anti-lock if i put bigger tires on. Are
they just trying to blow smoke or what. I wanted to put on either 30x9.5x15
or 31x9.5x15 something to give it a little more bite. Like an all terrain
tire. I do have the 15x8 wheels 6 lugs on 4.5". Any tried & proven answers
would be appreciated.

'00 CC SLT +
4.7L, Auto, LSD
3.55, 255/65/15