Re: DML Digest V4 #1461

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 17:30:53 EST

> > I vote that we call him "the dml'er formerly known as patrick"
> >
> > I feel better now, hate the actual name getting slammed.
> > BTW, I haven't seen a post from Dr. Pat down south lately...
> >
> > Patrick Engram
> > Firestone in Maryland

I'm baaack! I just got my first DML fix since Hurricane Lenny swiped us. House
fine, DAK's FINE!!!, everybody's OK. No power for three wks and Phone Co. still
got me phoneless. I bitched enough that they finally gave me a"telullar" phone but
I'm limited to 12.4 kbps so I just subscribed to the digest.
I'm selling the dak and getting a 2K(+1) dak. After reading in Sport Truck how the
heavier quad cab dak walked all over the chebbies I was convinced of the 4.7's
magnumality. All 285 of them vortec ponies must be three-legged.
How's the aftermarket shaping up for the 4.7? I'm way out of touch.
Dr. Pat