Re: Re: DML Digest V4 #1461

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 21:36:23 EST

Yay! I was starting to worry about you, Dr.Pat. I thought maybe you
tried to drive the Dak over for a Texas meet, and drowned. Glad I
was wrong.
Flip

I'm baaack! I just got my first DML fix since Hurricane Lenny swiped
us.  House
fine, DAK's FINE!!!, everybody's OK.  No power for three wks and
Phone Co. still
got me phoneless. I bitched enough that they finally gave me
a"telullar" phone but
I'm limited to 12.4 kbps so I just subscribed to the digest.
I'm selling the dak and getting a 2K(+1) dak. After reading in Sport
Truck how the
heavier quad cab dak walked all over the chebbies I was convinced of
the 4.7's
magnumality. All 285 of them vortec ponies must be three-legged.
How's the aftermarket shaping up for the 4.7? I'm way out of touch.
Dr. Pat

---- End Original Message ----

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!