Re: did you guys get your tow straps?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 20:42:33 EST

I noticed that the loops on the ends were narrower than the strap itself;
it seems like the loop would fit right into the end of a 2" receiver
hitch. Wasn't there some discussion earlier about having to build some
sort of special adaptor because they wouldn't fit inside a hitch? I
haven't tried it, but it looks like they'd fit to me... ?

Actually the reason it looks narrower is because the strap is folded on itself than reinforced with a seat belt material. As for the using it in the tow hitch it works great. thats the way i use them. thanx for the nice words about the shipping. like i said im not trying to rip anyone off.
Rob

P.s. thanx again