Re: Gas Mileage Expectations

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 20:54:47 EST

Shove a potatoe up your tailpipe and that should give you back pressure.

You have MP stuff on there, shouldn't have problems. if it does, I smell a
lawsuit!
I have a v6 dakota with cat-back, upgraded ypipe to 2.5", K&N gen2 alike
intake, ported tb, and I don't have crappy gas mileage. i don't think 17 is
bad for intown driving...

-Dester

<< The dealer who sold me the truck and performed the mods is very
conscientious, but wonders
 if the mods caused the problem....especially to little back pressure. Is
there anyway to
 check for to little back pressure and are there any checks you all would
recommend for the
 engine? Any suggetions as to how to get the mileage back up????

 Thanks

 Greg >>