Re: 4.7 vs 5.9 HA HA here wegoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

From: Dakota287@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 08:58:31 EST

Well I for one have owned 3 Dakotas now, a pretty good mix to
97, 5.2, 4x4, Black, CC, 5 spd, 3.55 gear, flowmasters, Air Raid Intake with
K+N, JBA headers, Jet chip, wires, plugs, MSD 6a.
99, R/T, 5.9, Black, CC, flowmasters, Asp pullies,Air Raid Intakewith K+N,
Jet Chip (that sucked sent it back) MSD 6a. This truck was bought back by
Daimler/Chrysler Drove it for free for 8 months and got reimbursed for
everything.
And now
00, 4.7, black, CC, 2wd, 5 spd, 3.92 gear, Air Raid intake with K+N,
Flowmasters

My 4.7 feels much better than any of the others, and the 5 spd really makes
a difference from the R/T
New England Dragway opens on April 2, so that is the first day I will get
to smoke my R/T buddies.

Andy
Does anyone else have one of these 4.7's ?