Re: Re[2]: 4 Wheel Questions

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 10:47:44 EST

That's weird, i have the following options on my transfer case, in the
layout that i've created:

----4-lo
----N
----2wd
----4hi
-only 4 options

And i've got 2000, auto.
What's goin on? I wouldn't mind a part-time 4wd hi option as i know it's
not good to drive on the dry stuff with 4hi on.
Who's got this 5th option on their 2000 Daks?
I think it's survey time....

Frank WJ