Re: Re[2]: 4 Wheel Questions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 11:07:57 EST

Ok...I really don't understand what the @#$! is with the "Part-Time" option.

 From the "Old School" approach, here's what they mean:

Full-Time 4WD: Exactly that...4WD ALL the time (No option to switch into 2WD)
Part-Time 4WD: Normally in 2WD and can be switched into 4WD (Common
options are 4W-Lo and 4W-Hi)
Neutral: Just that...no gears engaged...recommended for towing purposes.
2WD: Self explanatory

So what's this 4WD-Lo Part Time?????

- Bernd