Re: 97-00 Dakota Clear Tail Lamps(Red Bulbs)

From: Nader Assemi (nader72@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 12:54:54 EST

Clay,

I thought they would be really bright too, but that was not the case. The
concept is awesome, but the execution has been done incorrectly.

Being on the "inside" of everything that has to do with clear lenses, I can
tell you that there is a new style of tail lamp coming out soon. One which
has a small red box inside the clear lens. That way, you never have to use
red bulbs anymore. No more fading problems. I saw a prototype set last
friday in L.A. and it solves the problem perfectly. Cops no longer will
have a "legitamite" reason to pull you over.

Nader
Aftermarket Trenz