Re: 97-00 Dakota Clear Tail Lamps(Red Bulbs)

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 11:16:26 EST

Hmmmm... an LED replacement for the clears, that would definatley be the
ticket~!! (No pun intended) LEDs are really bright, and they dont loose
their color!! Where did you see this at? I wanna check it out!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke