Re: RE: Insurance Premiums (advice from an agent)

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 12:51:51 EST

I guess being an exception I get hurt by everyone else. I had one incident
which caused this chaos of mine for the past 6 yrs. Yes, I was young,
stupid, but hey EVERYONE makes mistakes and it affects everything I do now.
I learned my lesson 6 yrs ago but had to deal with this reminder for 6 yrs
in a row...guess that's why I am a financial analyst :) I watch my own
money close enough, now I do my multi-million dollar companies finances :)
Ironic huh!

Well, I guess when my renewal comes up the end of next year it will drop
significantly since my 7 yrs is up in March of 2001.

So, in March 2001....guess who's buying a new truck :) (How dare anyone
think "Is it gonna be a Dakota?" OF COURSE IT IS!!!!)

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com