RE: SG or not ? (a little long)

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 17:50:18 EST

No, the fluid has never been changed, but I do know where it went bad. My
father used to tow a boat with this thing, 6000lbs boat and trailer (on the
bumper no less), but the ramp to pull the boat from the water was always
slimy from the tides, and the left side was always slicker than the right
so we would sit there and spin the one tire trying to pull out the boat.
sometimes it was 5 minutes or more of pulling. This happened probably
around 20 or so times in the 6 years we owned the boat. I guess a small
price to pay.