Re: 97-00 Dakota Clear Tail Lamps(Red Bulbs)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 14:42:33 EST

In a message dated 1/27/00 12:38:48 PM Mountain Standard Time,
cooke@ecn.purdue.edu writes:

> Yeah, Ive had blue neons (no bulbs can be seen) on my older truck for
> YEARS... like 7 with NO PREBLEMS at all... and Ive had a blue neon license
> plate on the same vehicle for the same length of time. the bulb was
> covered here too, with NO problems... (give me a break here, 7 years ago
> neons were cool :) )
>
> Clay

Hey,
    I don't mind neon, the truck fits in it's time, I was concidering neon
for my plate, but no one could tell me if it was legal or not, I coudl fit
the tube above the roll pan, and have it shine down onto the plate, could see
the tube, jsut the ligth from it... Sounded cool to me, but I went and got a
little Plate Light taht takes two 194bulbs, I am thinking of puttting red
bulbs in there (jsut to match teh tailights) the blue ones I got are kinda
greenish... Maybe I'll jsut use some Candy Blue Spray Paint and make me a
blue lense? EH?????
    Greg