Re:Pitman Arm Saga Part II

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 15:58:19 EST

Hmmm... $30 to do the job?! Sweet! I know exactly what your saying when you
find a mechanic you know will take care of your truck. When I had my cat-back
put on at Midas the guy that did it is a fellow Kota owner. We shot the shit
for a bit and it made me feel a lot better about someone else working on my
truck. As a matter of fact he's gonna help me bend up some pipe for the cold
air intake I'm trying to make tomorrow morning.
Anyway, hope things work out for ya'.
L8R,
Tom