Re: RE: Stillen Front Spoiler

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 16:21:15 EST

Their number is 714-540-5566

I called and got the answering machine. Bastards! Ah.. it isn't that bad.
The auto repair shop at school (teacher is doing it, not the students) is
gonna mail the spoiler. strip the chrome grille down and paint that and then
paint the tonneau cover for about 170. He's doing the labor for free.
That's parts in paint and sandpaper and primer alone. He said he'll fix up
the lil deep marks the staples left, but I really am not too worried about
it. This is just to inform DMLers that Stillen is making a booboo. so if you
order a front spoiler for your 97+ dakota, watch out.
-Dester

<< If you call most companies and say you are depressed wiht there products,
 there noramally pretty happy to help ya out.

 PS If anyone has Stillens # I might give them a call about my spoiler, see
 what they recomend...
     Greg