Re: RE: Dodge Stickerz/illegal also.....

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 16:49:45 EST

I think the decals that go along the top of the front
windshield are a wee more than $9, somewhere like $25.
 And here in texas I 've heard that the law goes: No
obscuring decals or logos on front view windshield
that go lower than 4-5 inches from the top.
Essentially the size of the "tinted area" on the front
glass.

--- Heather M <heathernlonestar@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've seen some for I think it was $9 don't
> remember, but I can double check
> for you.
>
> If they're legal ;) I'll get you one...in white is
> all that I have seen.
>
> Let me know Tim :)
>
> Heather
>
> http://dakotatruck.tripod.com

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ