Re[2]: RE: Dodge Stickerz/illegal also.....

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 22:18:01 EST

> I think the decals that go along the top of the front
> windshield are a wee more than $9, somewhere like $25.
> And here in texas I 've heard that the law goes: No
> obscuring decals or logos on front view windshield
> that go lower than 4-5 inches from the top.
> Essentially the size of the "tinted area" on the front
> glass.

For anyone interested, there is a windshield decal that goes along
with the DDBC a lot of people have. If there is any interest in them
I can post pics and get pricing on them. Basicaly it says "Dodge
Dakota" and the Dodge is in the Dodge fon't and Dakota is in the DDBC
font..... I think my calendar picture shows it.

--Mike