Re: Hello Again

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 18:27:17 EST

Go for it. I had a '86 Mitsubishi Mighty Max back in
'90, and I was going to take out the 2.0L and drop in
a Mitsubishi Starion 2.6L Turbo Intercooler. I ended
up buying a '91 V8 LE Dakota-- end of story. But it
would have been a heck of a truck. I had a friend in
high school who had a gas-turbo Toyota pickup. After
learning about turbos & boost in auto shop we figured
out how to turn up the boost in that little turbo...
Fried the motor 3 months later. Figure it was running
12-14#s of boost... Ran like hell, and would probably
have put a V8 short bed Dakota to shame.

Be sure to do a write up when you are done.

Sam '00 RT