elec. fan and pulleys and sway bar

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 21:17:24 EST

Has anybody installed pulleys on a 92 V6? which
ones-march, asp or any others? If so, did you have to
get a bigger alternator---I am powering an amplifier
for my stereo and I am really concerned about screwing
up the electrical system. Is there that much
difference with the pulleys? Summit said about 10 hp
with the March power and amp 3 piece set....ASP said 6
hp with just the crank pulley.

Suggestions...

Also, I know some have put electric fans on your
dakotas, Perma-cool from Jegs. What else is out
there. How much are the accessories for the electric
fan? What about the wiring? The archives were saying
that it is a simple install. Also, I might be going
to live in Orlando, FL after graduation....will an
electric fan be a problem? especially if there are
pulleys installed.

Sway bars...which one....I was reading that the
Hellwig hangs down below the axle and the Addcco does
not, but the Addcco you have to drill holes?

Sorry so many questions...all this is one a 92 3.9L
V6, CC, AT

Thanks in advance

Gregg
92 V6 CC