Dodge Stickerz

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 23:45:20 EST

Those stickers are legal here in RI as long as they do not go lower than
the little black lines on the edges of teh windshield, basically the extent
of the factory tint.

>Hey Tim, Guess what, windshield decals are illegal in VA also!!! heee hee,
>sorry!!

I got my "Mopar Performance" Sticker at my dealer out of the MP catalog, it
was $7.15 for 2 of them.

Chris

<Anyone know where I can get a Dodge sticker for the top of the windshield?
<I've seen a few trucks with them (DML pics), and was wondering where they
<got them, and approximate cost...>>>