Re: Dodge Stickerz

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 12:19:50 EST

In a message dated 1/30/00 8:14:25 AM Mountain Standard Time,
coolva1@home.com writes:

> > windshield?
> > I've seen a few trucks with them (DML pics), and was wondering where they
> > got them, and approximate cost...<<<

Well I had one these Stickers on our 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan. I bought it
at Pepboys for Like $6.95, took a while to get it on smoothly, but man, that
was the best lookin minivan ever!

    Greg

PS I have not been able to get them to order me a new one for some reason...