Volant surprise!(ATTN Bernd)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 22:50:11 EST

Hey all,
Well after ordering a Volant Air Systems intake(the
second time) back in July, and then waiting for two
and a half months for one, I had cancelled my order.
Or so I thought. Well, low and behold, the UPS man
came and brought me a Volant Air intake. This after I
had already bought a Quick D intake. So, I was
thinking, let's see which one is better. So, I will be
comparing the Volant vs. Quick D intakes.(when the
weather gets better, it is snowing and sleeting here
in Dallas, for the first time in God knows how long!)
So, just thought I'd let ya'll know, especially you
Bernd. Did you ever get yours?

=====
Later,
Geoffrey