Re: Dakotas on ice

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 23:31:13 EST

You too?! I'm in Dallas, Tx and we got it pretty good
today. It started last night, and today, school was
closed at 12pm bcs of it getting so bad out. But let
me tell you, with my truck lowered, I thought I would
be pushing the sleet/snow/mush with my license plate.
I didn't though, but I haven't done donuts in a
parking lot in a long time. :O) The girl I'm seeing
seemed to like it too! :O)

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~