RE: elec. fan and pulleys and sway bar

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 23:30:32 EST

You should be able to upgrade to the 130amp (I believe that's what the
rating is on mine but I haven't checked it in a while.) Comes with the H/D
Electrical group.

I run the ASP Crank Pulley, 16" electric fan, Stereo + Three amps (100w,
100w, 250w), CB, and Dual-eRam (with the defroster running) and haven't had
any problems.

- Bernd