Re: Throttle Bodies

From: ScottH216@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 00:41:30 EST

<< and 2 fellas on the DML, Frank and Bruce make the F&B TB
(www.flowmetrics.com/TBHomepage).I would suggest the one of the latter, and I
personally bought the F&B TB, awesome work and more than excellent service. >>

Ditto on the F&B. A great product, and excellent service, they stand behind
their work. Plus, they have some new tricks coming out soon. I just installed
mine, based on the recommendations of the DML, and I'll be racing this
weekend to test the effects on E.T. However, if you use the web address given
by Jon (above) you won't find them! Try this one instead:

http://www.flometrics.com/TBhomepage.html

You'll note there's no "w" in FLOMETRICS... :) Don't worry about the web
site, they make quality stuff. I also hear the site will be updated soon...

Scott
'94 Dakota 318 - 15.24 @ 89
'68 Camaro 355 - 12.02 @ 112
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/McKennaRacing/">McKennaRacing.com</A>