!!!!Airbags and frame notch!!!!

From: Travis Gray (dwgm@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 00:17:10 EST

So what i want to do is lower my 99 Dak (I-4). I want to do a 4/6 drop but that would
require be to notch the frame. I dont want to do this so i was thinking about airbags.
With airbags could i drive and the same height as a 4/6 drop but not have to notch the
frame? What would be the maximum drop i could do (not airbags) without notching the
frame. I believe its a 3/5 but im not sure.
--Travis

P.S.
  If you could suggest a product or company name that makes good airbag kits i would
appreciate it. If you know of a cheap place to get them that would be great too.