RE: !!!!Airbags and frame notch!!!!

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@stockhausen-inc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 09:42:35 EST

First if you want to get 6 inches of drop you HAVE to notch the frame
regardless if you use airbags or not. Airbags simply allow you to make
height adjustments vs. a permanant fixed drop. Think abouti it if the frame
wont clear at 6 inches of drop it wont clear at 6 inches of drop no matter
how you get there.

Mike