RE: Re[2]: 4 Wheel Questions

From: Morrison, Dennis (DMorriso@ciena.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 10:27:15 EST

Here we go picking on Vette's again. I will race any truck in my Vette. I have pounded many R/Ts a few S10s and some of those Ferd Nightlight things! Even 2 454 Chebys. It cracks me up when one of those obnoxious sounding trucks pull up next to me and give me the "look at that piece of sh!@ Vette" look and I smoke 'em. I by far do not have the fastest car but I have yet to be beat by any truck or rice moded wagon. My favorite thing to do is embarrass the hell out of them with there ladies in the truck. I get ahead of them and the pull into there lane. (not cutting them off, I am far enough ahead to pull in front of them safely. Then at the next light I get to see them hang there heads in shame! ;)
Do not get me wrong I love my Dak but I am a Truck is a Truck kinnda guy -- lift it not lower it, mud it not race it!

But anyway!

'99 Dak CC 4x4
'99 Vette Convertable