RE: Re[2]: 4 Wheel Questions

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 12:25:18 EST

HE HE.. You're funny. I'll race ya... SCCA Solo II
here in San Diego. I'll be the only truck there, but
then again, it'll be the closest race you've ever had
against a truck.

So far, I've taken a few Z28 SS's in the twistys...
So what if I'm going to die of kidney failure. It's
worth the price of admission to see a guy in a Vette,
SS, Porsche, etc.. pull his hair out when he can't
pull away from a guy in a truck. Now if I had a
supercharger... then I'd go for more.

No doubt your vette is faster/quicker... But the $$$
difference and purpose differences between an RT and a
Vette make it a fun comparison.

Mustangs are a better match, and there's more of them.

Take care,

Sam '00 RT