Skinny Tires

From: Cavscout19@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 13:56:44 EST

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much wider tires I can put on my
Dak without it rubbing....I have a 98 regular cab Dakota Sport with those 5
spoke sport factory rims, 15x6 I think. They still have the factory
215/75/15 ....I looked under the truck and there doesnt seem to be very much
clearance when the wheel is turned all the way in either direction. I
realize that putting some new rims would solve this problem but that will
have to wait. I'm thinking about 235/75/15 or 235/70/15. If anyone can tell
me if those will rub or if I can fit wider I would appreciate it greatly....

Thanks
Alan