on the prowl no more..........

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 17:39:13 EST

I was flipping through an auto mag last-nite (don't remember which
one?). And there was an article on the demise of the Plymouth line of
Chrysler, listing the vehicles that would servive and those that
wouldn't. The surprise,to me anyway, vehicle that will be done away with
in 2001
was the PROWLER!.........What a shame, next to the Viper, this was the
most impressive looking and coolest looking vehicle on the
road!!!......I wonder if Chrysler got enough response they would role it
into the Dodge line and keep it?..........

Dak content: I would love to have a Black Prowler parked next to my
Black Dakota in the Garage (actually I would like to have a garage!).

"psychonaut"