RE: Finally Made a Homepage!!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 17:35:24 EST

Nate,
Only thing I see wrong is under your Mods section. You spelled warranty
incorrectly twice. Have you maybe considered using smaller "thumbnail"
style shots in your picture section, then allow a person to click on them to
blow them up? I remembered what they looked like from your first page. I
gave up loading them this time around. It was taking too long. Just and
idea. Other than that, it looks good. How long did it take you to setup
the whole thing? I've never messed around with web pages.
Rich - Ashburn, VA