wheel flares????

From: trm (mopar98@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 18:16:24 EST

     Those owners of pre 97 dakotas that want the factory wheel
flares(std on the SLT models) they are no longer available through
Mopar and there are only a few sets still available in the US, 4 sets to
be exact... and I have a list of the dealers that have them,
      If you are interested please e-mail me and ill give you the list
of dealers that have them in stock.
     They list for $160.00 and I just received a set for my sport, I got
mine for $100.00 from Expressway Dodge in Evansville,Indiana.
       I can't wait to install them on my truck, hope they will dress my
truck up a little bit better than stock.

1994 Dakota Sport V6(1 of 2,986)
1989 Daytona(1 of 1,196)
1988 Daytona Pacifica(1 of 456)
1995 Geo Metro(soon to be replaced with a Neon)