Re: RE: Finally Made a Homepage!!

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 18:21:40 EST

OH dang, I did spell warrAntee wrong didn't I! hehe, I'll fix that! I
thought about doing the thumbnail thing but I haven't figured out how to
do that yet. Once I figure it out I'll definitly do that. I agree it
does take a little time to load. I had a little help setting it up from a
buddy. He spent a couple hours last night putting the format together and
then I spent pretty much the whole day today pluggin in all the info into
the cells and stuff. I learned alot today. Basically before yesterday
I'd never seen HTML in my life, today I feel pretty confident. Of course
I had a coach though.

>Nate,
>Only thing I see wrong is under your Mods section. You spelled warranty
>incorrectly twice. Have you maybe considered using smaller "thumbnail"
>style shots in your picture section, then allow a person to click on them
>blow them up? I remembered what they looked like from your first page.
>gave up loading them this time around. It was taking too long. Just and
>idea. Other than that, it looks good. How long did it take you to setup
>the whole thing? I've never messed around with web pages.
>Rich - Ashburn, VA

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"