Re: RE: Finally Made a Homepage!!

From: Keyzs4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 18:48:29 EST

Just a thought for ya, you might want to put the text on the "Mods" page in a
table and set the width at like 80% so the green text does not blend into the
dark green strip on the right side of the screen on a 1024x768 display....

This is not a critizism just a thought....

David
if you reply please use keyzs@aol.com

In a message dated 1/28/00 6:40:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,