Re: FW: Howdy All

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 21:15:37 EST

Hello yourself. I live in Naperville, which is about 35 mi away from you
and have friends that go to NIU.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth