Re: Re: Are u from NJ????

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 23:33:14 EST

>....You've gotten on the wrong highway trying to get out of Woodbridge
>Center Mall.

Funny you should mention Woodbridge Center Mall! I managed to get on the
wrong highway to go home tonight. *LOL* I must have been in some kind of
daze or something!!! Funny part......I've been to that mall millions of
times and I live 5 minutes away

>....you've never pumped your own gas.

I have to pump my own gas alot of times, these yo-yo's at the station move
slower than 50 weight gear oil on a cold day. They also manage to spill gas
al over the side of my truck as well....*LOL*

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey
mailto:dakota99slt@hotmail.com