Re: how's this for a first date.

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 03:10:31 EST

Did you ahve a second date? or did you get lucky on the first.

Heheheh heres my first date with my wife ( when we met) we went down to the
beach so we can have a fire. So we get there and i decided to be cool and
DRIVE on the sand with my 2 WHEEL DRIVE truck with street tires. needless to
say i got buried coming out on the edge of the concerte and sand. all i did
was make a bunch of smoke against the curb since my tires were pushing
against the concerte and couldnt get over it. so anyway i get pulled out and
go park. now this was in the city and its a big no no to drive on the beach
in california. so anyway i get back and she was just sitting there. i thought
 she was mad so i broke the ice by saying. did you see that a@@hole that
drove on the beach like that. what a moron. we had a great time that night
and she said when i left to park all the people on the beach clapped and
hollered. well she must not of been that mad since we got engaged a year
later and married a year after that.

Just wanted to share that and let you know we all do bonehead moves

Rob