Re: Wet carpet

From: Chris Lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 16:15:39 EST

I noticed the same thing when I was running the wires for my stereo. I just
kinda took it as normal but I'm thinking it may be caused by a leak
somewhere since I'm having electrical problems at the moment in my truck,
currently the blower for the heat, my wipers and abs do not work, I'm hoping
its not caused by the leak since I cant figure out where it is comming from.

Chris
93 V8 CC 4x4