RE: Re: Laughing gas legends

From: Robert Cash (rcash@tbcnet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 18:50:26 EST

Not on my DAK, would have to find a safe place to tap the existing line
provided it is a decent diameter, without compromising the fuel flow to the
injector rails but I confess I have not researched the system enough to
respond smartly on it.

What is the stock rail pressure and what is the spec on the pump for the
v8's, do you have that info?

Bobby