Re: Re: Re[3]: Remote Start Key question

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 19:41:32 EST

Like I said, they told me about it when I picked up the truck. I
hadn't heard about it before either :) I wasn't about to say "give
me my check back! I don't want that!", since it sounded like a great
idea. The way it's presented in the manual, it doesn't sound like
its optional. The manual is for all styles of Dakota pickups- for
optional stuff it says "if your vehicle has..." blah blah blah
Flip

I never even saw that option when I bought my new truck and I studied
the
options for 2 weeks first :-)

Won't be the first time I was wrong and probably not the last :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com