Re: Re: Top mods that pay for themselves?

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 22:50:02 EST

FalRan66@aol.com wrote:
>What is a Quick D TB, how much more performance did u get and how much did it
>cost. is it reletivly easy to install?

As someone already mentioned, the QuickD TB is a bored throttle body.
The stock body is 50mm, the QuickD is 51.75mm. Doesn't sound like
much, but believe me, you'll feel the difference! In addition to the
larger bore, the butterflies are replaced with thinner ones to allow
more airflow. Go to www.quickd.com to see pictures of the stock vs.
the QuickD, as well as pricing. I did not see a difference in gas
mileage. Very easy to install, it took me less than 30 minutes.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC