RE: RE: well i crashed my R/T twice in one nite

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 05:57:10 EST

Sorry to hear about the accident. Man, does it hurt when you see your own
dak damaged. Kind of gets me deep in the pit of my stomach.

Can't speak for anyone but myself, but it's been my experience that the bad
weather always seems to hit when you're on your way to work or home from
work. As for chains, in most cities in Canada you can't use chains in the
city on paved roads (chews up the road too much) - only on country roads.
Maybe things have changed over the years, but that's what I heard last.

Then there's always the corporate dude flying down the highway on his cell
phone trying to land that 5 million dollar deal in a blizzard, weaving in
and out of traffic and leaving a trail of pissed off drivers in spun out
vehicles behind him. Seen that a little more than I'd like to. No offense
to any corporate dudes on the list but when the weather is bad and you see
lots of tow trucks, snow plows, and flashing lights all around you: GET OFF
THE PHONE AND DRIVE!! Just my opinion. :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd